- Manage the complex Oracle Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence solutions and other associated products for the NHS in Wales.
- Ensure that all systems available are fully utilised and work successfully with the core Oracle suite of enterprise software products.
- Provide the full spectrum of service management functions (strategy, design, transition, operation and continual service improvements).
- Continually develop the core and associated technology products and deliver annual service improvements in partnership with our strategic partners.
- Provide robust project & programme management services for the development programme, including the procurement of IT services and licences.
- Monitor the service and financial performance of the prime contractors delivering the core systems.
- Provide a robust financial recharging methodology, continually monitor basis of all costs and organisation financial apportionment basis.
- Provide change and risk management.
- To ensure the Central Team E-Business Services (NHS Wales network connection required to access the link) strategy, remit and scope is fully aligned with the strategic vision and objectives of NHS Wales.
- To provide the lead in developing the strategic vision for the FMS Enterprise Systems and other associated products for the NHS in Wales.
- To develop a series of continuous service improvement programmes aligned with the NHS Wales agreed vision and strategy.
- To ensure the Central Team continues to be adaptive to change and provides value added services.
- To deliver to the agreed remit presented by Directors of Finance and associated strategic governance groups.
- To provide support services that are sustainable, manageable, adds value to the NHS in Wales and delivers in accordance with industry best practice and standards, for example ITIL.
- To manage, support and develop the core Oracle Enterprise product and associated technologies for the NHS Wales.