The following contact details list other services that you may find useful
Enquiries regarding medical cards, records and other patient data:
- North Wales (St Asaph) Tel: 01745 366740
- South Wales (Swansea) Tel: 01792 860430
- South Wales (Powys, Neath Port Talbot and Pembrokeshire) Tel: 01792 860430
- South Wales (Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Bridgend) Tel: 01792 860430
- South Wales (Rhondda Cynon Taf, Vale of Glamorgan, Merthyr Tydfil, Aneurin Bevan Health Board and Cardiff) Tel: 01495 300730
Job opportunities within the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership.
To find your nearest doctor, dentist, pharmacy, sexual health clinic, self help/support group and more:
Please contact NHS 111 Wales: NHS 111 Wales Tel: 111. Patients in the Cardiff and Vale area should contact 0845 46 47
For non-urgent health information, you can visit the NHS 111 Wales Health Encyclopeadia Alternatively, you can use the NHS 111 Wales Online Enquiry Service to send a health information enquiry.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) information: