Customer Survey Results 2019-2020
We are committed to providing all our Customers with a professional and quality service both now and in the future. Our customer surveys allow us to assess how well we are performing and to address any areas that you believe need to improve and we are grateful for the responses that you have provided. The following provides an overview of the results achieved.
The Good News (where we exceed our target of 80%)
- 96% of you believe our staff are helpful & courteous
- 94% of you feel you are treated fairly as a valued customer
- 92% of you believe Procurement Services are a professional quality organisation
- 91% believe Procurement Services staff demonstrate knowledge & expertise in their area
- 91% are satisfied overall with the service that you receive from Procurement Services
Areas for Improvement
- 83% are satisfied with the content of the Procurement Services Website
Having listened to customer feedback, a new website was launched in January 2019, which contains a whole host of information for service users. Further improvements to the site are currently being made.
We are always delighted to receive good feedback from our Customers, below are a just few examples:
Judyth Jenkins, Nutrition & Dietetics, Cardiff & Vale (on behalf of the Enteral Feeding Group): "Thank you for all your hard work on the Home Enteral Feeding Contract, given where we were 12 months ago I am amazed at how smooth it has gone and this has been down to all the hard work and leadership of your team so thank you very much. The Home Enteral Feeding Service is crucial for these vulnerable patients across Wales and they do not have to worry too much about the home care service as you and your team have worked hard to ensure clinical viability and hassle free service provision for us at the operational interface which is worth a lot to us as professionals in our day to day job." (March 2018)
Lois Lloyd, Pharmacy Procurement and Homecare Lead Pharmacist (BCULHB): "A massive thank you for all your help, I wouldn't have survived without you." (December 2017)