We provide a wide range of services on behalf of Health Boards across Wales, covering Primary Care Service Contracts; Payment/Reimbursements; Patient Registration Services; Alerts/Hazard warning distributions to NHS Doctors, Dentists, Opticians and Pharmacists.
We are committed to ensuring:
- The safe inclusion and removal of Doctors, Dentists, Opticians and Pharmacists onto the all Wales Primary Care Performers Lists.
- The provision of timely and accurate advice in dealing with performance issues relating to efficiency, fraud or suitability and contractual issues relating to service provision.
- That the £1,182m worth of annual payments to service providers are made in accordance with Statutory Directions and Regulations for Primary Care Contractors.
- The secure & timely dissemination of health alerts
- The secure & timely supply of NHS stationery & forms to Primary Care Contractors
- The provision of health and safety management services, security and risk management, archiving, courier services, internal and external mail and portering services.
- The secure, timely & accurate transfer of medical records from GP practice to GP practice.
- The timely & accurate capture of data from every NHS prescription dispensed in Wales. This data is used to calculate the reimbursement due to community pharmacies, appliance contractors, dispensing doctors and GPs who personally administer medication for medicines and medical devices they dispense against NHS prescriptions.
- The provision of management information to budget, plan for and manage the use of medicines in NHS Wales.
To enable the delivery of world class Public Services in Wales through customer-focus, collaboration and innovation.